Jan 9, 2013

1/11-2/3: I LEFT MY HEART: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett

Damon Kirsche, Caleb Shaw and Richard Bermudez in I LEFT MY HEART
(photo: Isaac James
I'm currently appearing in I LEFT MY HEART: A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett at the Candelight Pavillion, joined by fellow vocalists Richard Bermudez and Caleb Shaw and a four-piece band:
I LEFT MY HEART sports a thrilling score of dozens standards all recorded by Bennett, including: “Because of You,” “Stranger in Paradise,” “Top Hat, White Tie and Tails,” “The Best Is Yet To Come,” “Boulevard of Broken Dreams,” “I Wanna Be Around,” “The Good Life,” “Rags to Riches,” and his best-known hit, “I Left My Heart in San Francisco.” I Left My Heart promises to be a truly unforgettable walk down memory lane and a don’t-miss for anyone who ever loved the music of George and Ira Gershwin, Harold Arlen, Johnny Mercer, Duke Ellington, Irving Berlin, Rogers and Hart, or Cole Porter.
I LEFT MY HEART
A Salute to the Music of Tony Bennett
Directed by John LaLonde • Musical Direction by Martin Green
Starring Caleb Shaw, Richard Bermudez and Damon Kirsche 
with Chris Wills (Piano), Brandon Shaw (Bass), Robert Slack/ Gino Munoz (Trumpet), and Alan Waddington (Drums)

Candlelight Pavilion Dinner Theatre
455 West Foothill Boulevard
Claremont, California 91711 (map)

Tickets: $53-$68 (includes dinner and show) Reserve tickets here, or call the Box Office909.626.1254.
Damon Kirsche, Richard Bermudez and Caleb Shaw
(photo: Isaac James